Wednesday, September 22

Everything's just black

My god, I'm tired! I've been rehearsing musical today for 3 hours and I'm just, yeah well, ready to go to bed, that's not a good idea though.
Besides that, me and Nanna took pictures in this free-class-thing we have every wednesday (basically just an hour where we're not having classes) and here they are! Finally outdoor pictures - I've missed those, 'cause they're definitely way better than the ones taken in my room.
Well, that's it. For now.

Jacket, dress, tights & rings, H&M. Scarf, Trend. Boots, Shoe'Shi'Bar. Bag, Secondhand. Boots, Shoe'Shi'Bar.


Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. Uh elsker dine strømpebukser:P De er seje!
    /Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. AZEDE - thank you ;)

    Abaca - thank you :p

    Gunilla - haha, tak :D

    ReplyDelete