Thursday, September 30

I'm a shadow on the sun




I've basically been lying down since I last posted. I've done nothing 'cause I'm too tired. Maybe I should do my homework, maybe not. Don't really feel like it, but I guess I don't have a choice.
The outfit was something I pretty much just threw on this morning, 'cause I overslept - again. Gotta go to bed earlier today and I gotta get this shirt in white too, though I already have one that looks a lot like it, but this one's so nice and comfortable!

Shirt, tee/dress, jewelry, tights & jacket, H&M. Socks, Asos. Boots, Shoe'Shi'Bar. Rucksack, Secondhand. Scarf, Trend. Hoodie, Gina Tricot.

Love, Rosa <3

5 comments:

  1. I like it though, and i think i'm in love with your bag, i know it's second-hand but do you know the brand ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abaca - thank you ;)
    And no, sorry, there's no tag inside the bag, but the store that I bought it in was named 'Episode' and they had a lot of different types of leather rucksacks.
    I think it's an English store, not sure though :)
    Hope that helped ^^

    ReplyDelete