Wednesday, September 8

It's just that.. Nevermind



My body looks seriously retarded on that 2nd picture, hmm.... I mean, what's going on with my right leg? And my left arm is just... gone?!
Anyways, outfit from a very boring day. We've had 6 classes and listen: 2 x geography, 2 x religion and 2 x history. It pretty much doesn't get worse than that. It was also very windy today, which is my hate weather, yay?
So right now I'm watching OTH and eating chocolate cream biscuits (yum yum!). Trying to make it a better day.

Dress, jacket - H&M. Leggings - Monki. Hat - Dixie. Scarf - Trend. Bag - Topshop. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar.

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. wowoow..like V. Westwood...you are so pretty and rock..smack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. InStyle - hahah, V. Westwood is cool :p and I love rock!
    So thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look wonderful!! :)) I love this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete