Monday, September 13

Just let go


So I finally finished that stupid danish hand-in an hour ago. Must've taken about 15 hours total! But I'm really trying to get a better grade, 'cause usually I only get like Cs and Ds for my danish hand-ins and that's no good! Hoping I'll get a better grade this time, don't really think so 'cause I think my teacher hates me, but you can also hope, right?
What to wear tomorrow? Hmm, don't know, but I will find out! Kind of thinking my new knee-high socks, but maybe wednesday. I have PE tomorrow anyway..
Please don't ask why my legs are red, 'cause I really don't know.
Right now: OTH - ok, I'm addicted...

Top & shorts, Gina Tricot. Tights, jewelry & jacket, H&M. Boots, Tiamo. Scarf, Trend. Bag, Topshop. Headband, Claire's.

Love, Rosa <3

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! love your style! The scarf and the sweater are amazing!
    xx
    http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stylish girl! :>
    Thanks for your nice comment on:

    ---------------------------------------
    http://christinakey.blogspot.com/
    ---------------------------------------

    I am your new follower!
    Want to be mine? x)


    Thanks a lot!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina - sure I'll follow you back :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your first outfit, im now your new follower, very good blog. Check mine: abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicoline - thank you !! :p and welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete