Tuesday, September 21

Please, please, please let me get what I want


Hello guys!
Finally the net works at my dad's, which means lots of blogging in the future! Wohoo!
And it's even wireless. How fabulous is that?
Kind of sensing that I'll get even less sleep in the future as well. Guess that's not that good.
Anyways, went shopping today, with Nanna, but didn't buy anything 'cause I literally have no money. I will soon though! And oh god, I can't wait! I just sold a pair of pants and a blazer so lots of money for me = shopping!
Right now: watching OTH (haha, surprised?), drinking hot chocolate and doing a facial. Needed!
By the way, like my tee? Sex Pistols ftw, ha!

Jeans & cardigan, Gina Tricot. Tee, jacket & scarf, H&M. Rucksack, Secondhand. Boots, Shoe'Shi'Bar.


Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. I love that song!

    AND your outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous - thank you ! :p
    like that song too ;)

    ReplyDelete