Friday, September 3

Rock n' Roll, dude!



















































Been sporting my new Guns N' Roses tee, which actually isn't that new, I just haven't worn it 'til yesterday, and I love it!
Band tees are the best!
Right now: eating candy, have a runny nose and a headache, and I'm watching OTH - last episode of season 2, yup yup.
It's nice to have a weekend at home, but it's kind of not nice that I'm totally alone....
Outfit from today coming up tomorrow by the way!

Scarf - Trend Accessories. Cardigan - Gina Tricot. Tee - H&M.


Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. Snart synger jeg på "November Rain" igen! Super fantastisk nummer! ;-D

    Og du ligner en rigtig rock `n´ roller i det her outfit!

    Hugs fra
    A Shopaholic is loose

    http://ashopaholicisloose.blogspot.com
    "Drop by anytime..." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found another blog that I like!!! :)) Thank you for your comment & I really appreciate it, especially, because I found your great style here... :)) I am following you and can't wait for more of your pics!!

    xoxo Nina

    ReplyDelete