Monday, September 6

Truly dotted




Hello! Again..
So this is my outfit from today. Nothing special really. Very comfortable though. I was planning on wearing my docs instead, but I felt way too tomboy so I changed to my simple wedges instead. Docs tomorrow then!
Anyone else enjoying fall? I am for sure. Though I can't wait for it to get colder outside, so that I can wear my fur vest again.

Shirt  & bag- Topshop. Shorts - Gina Tricot. Tights, jacket, tights & jewelry - H&M. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar. Scarf - Trend.

Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, really like this black and earthy colors for winter!
    + these tights rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your outfit!!! and your hair color is freackin amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second picture is amazing!!! :)) Love your outfit! I want those tights! :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've styled this, your tights are stunning

    ReplyDelete