Tuesday, September 28

Yes I'm back in black



Back in Black by AC/DC.

Hello guys.
Today's been pretty quiet. We didn't do much work in school today plus we even met at 10.20 AM, so I've had nothing to stress about. But for some reason I'm totally busted. I'm so tired!
Anyways, here's the outfit. I did promise you yesterday, right?
It's been effin' cold outside today and at my school too so wearing the (faux) fur and my new knit was definitely a good idea.
Hope you like!
Maybe more blogging later. You never know, so we'll see.

Jacket, sweater, jewelry & tights, H&M. Scarf, Gina Tricot. Faux fur vest, Vila. Boots, Dr. Martens. Rucksack, Secondhand.

Love, Rosa <3

12 comments:

  1. Love total black stuff!!
    and thanks for your nice comment!
    Do you actually think i can find the brand 'Vila' in the uk?

    xx Simonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simonne - uhm, well as far as I remember, not sure I remember correctly though, I think I saw a Vero Moda, and sometimes you can buy Vila clothes in the Vero Moda stores.
    Otherwise try this website: http://vila.bestsellershop.com/

    Hope that helped ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simonne - woops..

    *I think I saw a Vero Moda store on Oxford Street... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit dear, im in love with your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaitlin Monroe - 1000 x Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog. this outfit is great.
    i am now following your blog, feel free to follow back. :)
    love FASHIONPROJECT. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carly - thank you !!! :)
    and welcome ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have so amazing outfits! I really like your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nora - thank you!!
    that's really sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete