Wednesday, September 1

I've cut myself on angel's hair and baby's breath































































Yesterday I found out that the party I will be attending at my school next friday (the 10th) is a 90s themed party. Pretty ironic 'cause monday I asked my mom if I looked like someone taking out of the 90s, cause I was wearing military jacket, a band tee and my docs.
Gotta admit, I love the theme! It shouldn't come as a surprise that I'm really into grunge - both music and fashion, so this is going to be great! Though I'm pretty sure that most people from my school will either come dressed up like usual or like the kids from Beverly Hills 90210.
Not me though, I'll be a ''grunger''. I'm thinking Docs, knee-high socks, ripped tights, shirt and lots of black and grey - and of course Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain.
I do have a problem though - Docs aren't really that partyish, if you know what I mean?
Do you guys have any tips on how to dress 90s like but still look like you're going to a party?

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment