Wednesday, September 29

You're such a mess


Kind of the same outfit as yesterday, but at least these pictures are better, right? Captured by my dear friend, Nanna, by the way. Anyways, I'm excused, 'cause I overslept this morning, and it's effin' cold outside. I don't want to wear anything else than my fur vest and my docs. They're the only things that can keep me warm.
I'll try to be more creative tomorrow and I actually think I might go shopping a bit tomorrow. It is payday after all.
Now I think I'm gonna go play some piano and then head to bed cause I'm tired!

Jacket & jewelry, H&M. Faux fur vest, Vila. Blouse, Monki. Jeans & scarf, Gina Tricot. Rucksack, secondhand. Dr. Martens.


Love, Rosa <3

5 comments:

  1. Hvad med det, at vi lovede hinanden at linke til hinandens blogge? :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. NLR - nåårh, jeg troede ikke du fangede det jeg sagde :p hahah, jeg linker da lige nu med det samme!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think now in Denmark it could probably be as cold as the coldest day of the winter in my hometown :F Today we still had around 25º or 30º.

    ReplyDelete