Monday, October 25

Blank

Hello prettylicious people!
Today I got up, after only 3 hours of sleep, and put on my clothes and my make-up just to get to the conclusion that I was better off staying at home. 3 hours of sleep is just not enough, I know that, but I couldn't sleep last night 'cause I have a problem with my right ear - I can't hear anything at all! And it makes me dizzy...
Anyways, I'll stop complaining, ha.
Just thought I'd snap some photos of my outfit anyway and then I went straight to bed.
Now I gotta go get my ear fixed!

Jeans & cardigan, Gina Tricot. Top & jewelry, H&M. Tube top, American Apparel. Doc Martens.


Love, Rosa <3

8 comments:

  1. I hope your ear will be better soon ;)
    you look great, though!

    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marloes. - I'm trying to fix it atm with some weird liquid stuff I got from the pharmacy.. feels really unpleasant... :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your sweet comment!
    i would love to follow each other, you have great style.

    i hope you feel better too!
    new outfit post now on my blog :) i also wore black dms!

    BM
    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a human being after sleep just 3 hours :F

    ReplyDelete
  5. BM - I would follow you back, but my google friend connect thing isn't working >.< so I'll try again tomorrow..
    But thanks for following anyway! :) And I really like your new outfit :p

    Fran - hahah, neither am I, look at the doll stare on the 2nd picture... it freaked me out :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and I adore it!
    feel free to stop by mine
    thedressedbeliever.blogspot.com
    xox
    ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit. as you may tell from my other posts, Im obsessed with my Docs. you have a great blog & I think we may have similar tastes. thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Envious of your Docs!
    You look fabolous!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    www.viviennekongvongsa.com

    ReplyDelete