Monday, October 11

Bye bye Birdies


So, I'm gonna say goodbye, 'cause I'm going to Copenhagen with my class tomorrow, and I won't be home 'til thursday - and therefore no blogging. But I promise you - blogging thursday! I'll probably have a lot to blog about.
Anyways, been baking for 4 hours today (for tomorrow). Hope the girls will like my muffins and my cookies, otherwise I was a waste of time.
And now I'm gonna go, need to take a shower and I haven't packed yet either. Oh geez, stress!!
Oh, and by the way, you probably can't see it, but I'm wearing the velvet tights....

Hoodie & scarf, Gina Tricot. Leggings, Monki. Tee, jewelry & jacket, H&M. Boots, Shoe'Shi'Bar. Rucksack, Secondhand.


Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. YYYYUMMY! Glæder mig til at smage ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NLR - vil lige advare dig og sige at de smager hedre end de ser ud!!

    Nadia - thank you darling!! :p

    ReplyDelete