Monday, October 4

Change in the air

Wasn't really in the mood for full figure pictures (read: I'm in desperate need of a facial), but here are some detail pictures instead.
Today's been great, actually. Went to school for 7 hours and then when I came home I took a very impulsive decision - I chose to clean my room. It took me 3,5 hours! Yes, that's how gross my room was before, but now it looks.. awesome! I don't think it's ever been cleaner than it is right now.

Shirt, Topshop. Blouse, Lindex. Jeans, Gina Tricot. Boots, Shoe'Shi'Bar. Rings, H&M. Bag, Secondhand.

Love, Rosa <3

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha i totally understand ! When you start cleaning your room, you stop to look a some things you have forgottent about their existence, you stop to put some order in some stuff that weren't so messy ...

    ReplyDelete