Sunday, October 17

I took my love down to Violet Hill...

Hello guys!
Here are some more outfit pictures from CPH.
These are from wednesday, where we had to go to two concerts - a concert with the best symphonic orchestra in Denmark and a concert at a world renown jazz house called ''Montmartre'', so I guess I thought I just had to dress up a bit, but it turned that both concerts were pretty ''casual''. Bummer!
Both it was a great evening. Don't really like classical musical and I don't think I was the only one having trouble staying awake, but it was fine, it was cool. The jazz concert was just amazing! Don't remember the name of the band though..
By the way, I'm wearing my dress with the ''chainy'' shoulders.... but you can't see it.

Jacket, dress, gloves & tighs, H&M. Vest, Vila. Scarf, Gina Tricot. Rucksack, Secondhand. Boots, Shoe'Shi'Bar.

Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great time! Enjoy it!

    Cool outfit! ;)

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a good look, I just bought a bag like that last week-they are so cute and I love your snood. So cosy and chic

    LuvLux
    xxx

    ReplyDelete