Tuesday, October 26

Nobody loves you as much as I do


I have a shoe fetish these days....
Seriously, if I wasn't so damn tall I would've bought those Litas without hesitation. They're so beautiful (and quite cheap too)!
But unfortunately, wearing them would make me 6'4'' (193 cm), and that's about very, very tall! But geeeh, they're beautiful...
Long ago, I made myself a promise though - that when I'm done with high school, I'll wear whatever shoe I want to. Doesn't matter how heigh the heel is or whatever. Right now, I just hate feeling like a giant when I'm in school.
Anyways, today I'm going to the doctor to get my ear fixed. About time. I'd like to go back to school - I miss my friends and some of them I haven't seen for 1,5 weeks now, so..
And I'd also like to be able to listen to music normally again.....!

Source: Solestruck. All shoes by Jeffrey Campbell.

Love, Rosa <3

18 comments:

  1. I know how you feel.. being bigger then everyone else but we just need to embrace it!
    All those shoes are beautiful
    dressedbeliever.blogspot.com
    xx Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. memikaela: I think she look fantastic in both staight and curly hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes! I love JC
    nice blog you have here

    love
    www.angellikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, rigtig fede sko (:
    //Simone.
    www.aheartwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så fed blog og cool stil!-følger ;)

    -Clara
    www.http://foodanfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. sv: thanks :) but it's been stolen.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. ANSWER: Oh thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful shoes!
    Oh, I love Denmark. The language and of course Rasmus Seebach.. hihi

    ANSWER: yes, I agree :)

    (should I write in english or swedish?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennie - det må du selv vælge ;) hahah
    svensk er ikke lige en af mine styrker som sådan, men kan godt forstå noget :p

    og jeg håber du forstår det jeg skriver.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog invokes serious shoe lust. embrace your height and go for it! you remind me a bit of lily cole.

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3 shoes :)

    Please check out my blog and give me feedback on what you'd like to see!
    http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jeffrey campbell are amazing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete