Thursday, October 28

Silly, silly




Hello!
Today when I woke up, I realized that I felt even worse than I did yesterday, but I still chose to go to school - bad idea.
I couldn't focus on anything else than my headache so I ended up going home at 11 am after just 3 classes - one of which was spend on trying to get in contact with a local ear doctor. It then turned out that they're fully booked 'til november 8th = the next 1,5 weeks are going to be terrible.
But there also good things ahead! Guess which day it is tomorrow? It's friday, yes, but it's also payday!!
I'm going to musical rehearsals though, so no shopping 'til tuesday. Bummer.
And they even want me to sing solo again tomorrow. Another bummer.
I hope everyone's feeling much better than me and that you're having a much better time than me these days!

Oh and by the way, I'd just like to say hi to all the new readers. Thank you very much for joining!

Jacket, blazer, tee, jewelry, gloves & tights, H&M. Shorts, Gina Tricot. Scarf, Monki. Faux fur vest, Vila. Bag, Topshop. Socks, Asos. Boots, S///Bar.

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. great blog!
    i love your overknee socks. gotta to buy some my self. :-)

    x matinxmidixsoir.blogspot.com - stop by!

    ReplyDelete