Wednesday, October 27

When darkness arrives


I feel even worse today that I did yesterday, but still I chose to go to school. The first two classes we're cancelled anyways so I could sleep late, but then I missed the bus (it was early, hate when that happens), and 'cause I was feeling really bad I stayed at home 'til 12.30 where I went to school. So today I've two classes and then I've rehearsed musical for 3 hours.
At the rehearsal the teacher wanted me to sing solo, and I was like ''but seriously, listen to my voice? (I'm ill...) You want me to sing solo today....?''. She didn't give in, so I had to sing. Crap.
Right now my sister is going crazy with our Band Hero game, so I think I'm gonna go join her - I can't focus on homework anyway because of a huge headache, so....
And as you can see, today's outfit is pretty simple. Yet again. Guess I need to do some shopping soon!

Cardigan & jeans, Gina Tricot. Tee, jacket & jewelry, H&M. Faux fur vest, Vila. Bag, Topshop. Shoes, S///Bar. Scarf, Monki.

Love, Rosa <3

5 comments:

  1. When you say music, do you mean just singing? Or do you play any instrument?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abaca - Both :) I sing (a lot) and I also play the bass, piano and (a very tiny teeny bit) guitar :)
    Love music ;)

    Fatija - Tusind tak .. til begge dele ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scarf!! And i love your hair in a bun!
    xx
    dressedbeliever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete