Thursday, November 18

Clemence


Gorgeous Clemence Poesy. Wouldn't mind owning that hat and her boots.
How's everyone's day been? I've done absolutely nothing. Very liberating and relaxing and trust me - I've needed it. 
Tomorrow's there's school and musical rehearsals 'til 8 o'clock and saturday there'll be musical rehearsals as well. I feel like there's a little too much going on around me at the moment. It's like I can't keep track of everything. But it'll probably get over as soon as musical's done. Can't wait 'til we get to show everyone our musical!

Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. wow she's so cool. love her sunnies and hat

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her cardigan. it's gorgeous. simply.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hat clemence wears here is so damn amazing!

    ReplyDelete