Wednesday, November 3

Gotta stop it


Yet more new items for my wardrobe. Bought these pants today, I've been dreaming of them since I first saw them, finally they're mine.
Just went for a (very) little shopping after ''school''. Actually I didn't really go to school. We've been rehearsing musical from 8.30 am to 2 pm, so I wouldn't exactly call it school. It's the same tomorrow and friday too. This is a nice week!
Anyways, I gotta stop shopping, at least 'til saturday 'cause I'm going to Copenhagen this weekend and I can't wait!
Also, I found out that the theme for the next party at my high school is ''Halloween''. I've never actually done a halloween costume before. Anybody got any ideas? I'm thinking vampire 'cause that's the only ''monster'' I know how to dress up like, but it's just so cliché, you know?

Pants from H&M Trend.


Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. omg, amazing pants!
    go as donatella versace XD okay, actually i think that vampires are getting kinda annoying, so i'd try some cartoon charatcter or something like that. hope u get any ideas :)

    dreamindreamcity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween just means costume i think you don't have to dress as a cliché (witch, vampire ...)

    ReplyDelete