Monday, November 22

I'm still here..


I'm just extremely stressed these days. I'm in need of some days off from everything, but it's just impossible.
Well, this ''situation'' I'm in at the moment, means I don't really have a lot of time left for blogging, which sucks, 'cause I really wanna blog, but I just don't have the time.
I'll have a lot more time in two weeks though, which I'm looking very much forward to. But by then I'll have to write this big paper that I have 2 weeks to write, so by then I won't be dressing up or anything. But we'll see. I'll figure out something.

Cardigan, Gina Tricot. Jacket & tee, H&M. Scarf, Monki. Pants, H&M Trend. Bag, Topshop. Boots, Tiamo.

Love, Rosa <3

1 comment:

  1. im so stressed too! ugh school!
    lovee your scarf i have a similar one and it's soo comfortable

    love,
    dressedbeliever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete