Tuesday, November 16

See the world in black and white




A big mess. That's what I look and feel like today. But whatever. I'll make it up to you tomorrow, hah!
I overslept this morning, like an hour or something like that. I absolutely hate oversleeping. There's no way worse to start a day than by oversleeping.
Anyways, I'm tired, my whole body hurts after training yesterday and today in school.. Wonder what I'll feel like tomorrow? Actually I'd rather not know.. If I know my body well enough, my muscles will be extremely soar, yay...

Dress used as top, H&M Trend. Tights & jacket, H&M. Shorts, Gina Tricot. Faux fur vest, Vila. Bag, Topshop. Scarf, Monki. Dr. Martens.

Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. You don't look like a mess at all, i like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black and white and the sharp lines. very cool.

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m in love with your style and your blog!

    Greetings from germany
    Louise from louisesway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete