Wednesday, December 15

Status update
























Hi guys!
I'm gonna follow my dear friend Nanna's footsteps, and tell you guys what I'm doing these days and why I'm not blogging. You see, at senior year in Danish High School, you have to write these 20-page long assignment which you have 14 days to do. And that's what I'm doing these days. The deadline is the 21st of December, so there's less than a week left, but I'm doing ok so far, considering I haven't had a chance to work on it the whole past week.
Anyways, just wanted to tell you, so you'd understand why I'm not blogging that much these days.
By the way, my assignment is about the youth movement in the sixties, the Vietnam war and protest music, which I find quite exciting! So I also get to listen to a lot of music these days, which is cool.

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment