Wednesday, January 5

Back to school




Hello guys!
First day of school today. Had a blast. Nah, I'm kidding. Only had 4 hours of sleep last night, so I was pretty tired. Nice finally talking to my friends again though.
Yesterday I swore to myself that I would wear my leather jacket today no matter what. But then this morning when I tried on my parka with my hat, I thought to myself ''narh it's not that bad'', so I ended up not wearing it anyways. I miss wearing my leather jacket, it's just so damn cold outside! Snow and frost go away!

Hat, Dixie. Jeans & cardigang, Gina Tricot. Tee, jacket & jewelry, H&M. Necklace, Fashionology. Scarf, Monki. Boots, Tiamo. Bag, Topshop.

Love, Rosa <3

8 comments:

  1. My blog has returned with all accompanying cultural news during the week. Hope you enjoy. Follow me. Hugs good week.

    informativofolhetimcultural.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment! Love your Look <3

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment!

    i love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Amaaaazing cardigan and jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, nice outfit pictures!

    Xo
    from Amsterdam!
    http:sistersandsisters2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cool rock vibe and that park is sooo fun to combine!

    ReplyDelete