Friday, January 28

D'you know what I mean?


Hello! Thank god it's friday. Oh my, oh my. I've been so tired all week. Like crazy tired. I've been struggling to stay awake during classes most days, so weekend was needed! And finally it has arrived...
Tonight I'm staying in. I've got a crazy headache so... Luckily there's the game on tv tonight too! Semi finals in World Championship in handball, Denmark vs Spain, man, I'm excited. Spain's crazy, but we haven't lost a match yet. It'll be exciting. For sure.
And I finally got my clothes from American Apparel! I ordered it the 1st this month, but AA exchanged my package with someone else from the US, but now mine is finally here! Yay!
Good night to you all. May you have a great evening/night.

Blazer, tights, dress, rings + jacket, H&M. Top + bag, Topshop. Boots, Tiamo. Socks, Asos. Hat, Dixie. Earrings + scarf, Gina Tricot.

Love, Rosa <3

24 comments:

  1. PERFECT look!!!
    love
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove this outfit! I need that top :D

    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hat is amazing dear :) xxx es

    http://theglamoroumess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous dear! Have a happy week end! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your style, your hat is too cute! :) i'm so glad its the weekend as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful outfit! i really like your style ;) and your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great style!
    And as I can se we have common love in leopard prints:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cool there, I like it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look Rosa! Thanks for the comment!!
    I hope u'll keep following me on

    www.beinitaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing look!! gorgeous.wanna follow each other? :) feel free

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my thats so adorable! :) love it.
    And thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the tee just saw a whole article about rocker tees on stylecaster

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I really like your blog! It's such a smart idea to put your outerwear below what you wear underneath your jacket-that's really cool. I'm following you, come check me out and follow me?

    Thanks,
    http://watermelonfeet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! The jacket with the scarf and the vintage tee...perfect!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. amaizing outfit!
    i love your boots and top:)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect!! I'm mad about this outfits!

    ReplyDelete