Thursday, January 20

Introducing... Leo


So this is the coat I bought yesterday! Like it? I do.
It's very ''clean'', if you know what I mean? I don't know, can't explain it.
I actually had a very pleasant surprise when I went into the store, because tuesday when I saw that the jacket was on sale it was 50% off, but then yesterday when I went to buy it, it only cost $18! That's like nothing for a coat! I'm very please with it. It's going to be fun to style I think.
Anyways, going to singing classes in 15 minutes. Don't want to, but I haven't attended singing classes for 1,5 months now, so I guess I have to go. Yay...

Leopard coat from H&M Trend.


Love, Rosa <3

27 comments:

  1. Love it!!!
    beautiful!!!
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME COAT!
    Omg it really is awesome..
    Me wants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! and it wasnt so expensive ;) congratulations ;)

    http://subiektywnie1606.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know what you mean with "clean". It's gorgeous! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh so cool coat!
    I want buy simmilar too.
    I just love it!
    xoxo.Caroline
    www.enormous-cookie-jar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that coat!
    And thank you for your comment!
    fashion-obbsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your leo coat!!! So mine..
    And thank you for your comment!
    If you like feel free to follow me.
    Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your nice comment!
    Very nice coat!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! Wow this looks gorgeous ... and at such a great price! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Leo! Leo is perfect. :) I can't wait to see you wear it.

    MeggyD from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love LEO! I didn't know your blog, it's really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you :)
    you have a nice blog ;)
    Mary ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this coat!!!great price !!!
    thanks for stopping by
    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This coat is amazing, so adorable , love it!

    www.jelkaaa-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. gezzz!! definbitely love your leopard jacket..
    it is one of the must have item this season

    I'm your new follower,
    come and visit my site..
    feel free if you wanna follow me back :)

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    In Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this is really cool:) love it!

    ReplyDelete