Tuesday, January 18

Let's have a game on the Teddy Picker.


Hello again guys!
Here's my outfit from today. It hasn't been a long day for me - only 5 classes.
After school, me and a friend of mine went ''shopping'' (meaning: we didn't buy anything, only looked.. pure torture I tell ya..) and snapped a couple of pictures of our outfits.
It's great to finally have outdoors pictures though I look kinda funny...

Jacket, jewelry & pants, H&M. Cape, Glitter. Shoes, Shoe///. Bag, Topshop. Blouse (not seen), Monki. Scarf, Zara.


Love, Rosa <3 

10 comments:

  1. I like this outfit very much! Its kinda amazing on you. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, thanks for stopping by!!

    I love your cape!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute all layered up! I really like your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH ROSIE, LOVE YOUR BLOG :) FOLLOW EACH OTHER?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many dark layers. Love this outfit! Roll on winter times x

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look gorgeous!

    ur blog is amazin!
    kiss dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky you can wear such an amazing outfit to school. Particularly love the wedges and the navajo-ness type shape of your cape... really nice outfit for the winter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cape !!

    xx, yamina.
    http://beyondurclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete