Friday, January 21

Nobody ever seems to remember life is a game we play


Hello all you pretty people out there!
I am so tired today. Tired of everything. I just... want to go to sleep, you know? I just wanna sleep, yep. I also have the meanest headache, which is just awesome 'cause I'm going to a party at my school tonight...
Well... Guess I'll just have to see how it goes.
Gotta leave soon and I don't even know what to wear. I'm always late for stuff like this.

Cardigan, Gina Tricot. Top & bag, Topshop. Rings, jacket & pants, H&M. Hat, Dixie. Scarf, Monki. Necklace, Fashionology. Boots, Shoe///.

Love, Roas <3

21 comments:

  1. like your blog :)!!
    and thank you very much for ur comment!

    xx m.

    www.twinklestartwinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I love the pants, they're amazing!
    I hope you manage to decide on an outfit for your party!
    Have fun!
    xo
    Freya

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog<3

    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you want we can follow each other:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi :)

    tks for the amazing comment.

    Lovely blog you got!

    xo,
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. luuuuvaly monochromatic outfit, i love black and white outfits :) Especially with your contrasting hair. I hope you get some sleep x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love it! I'm in love with the pants!
    fashion-obbsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is amazing & the pictures are great!
    xx

    http://thebestyearsofourlive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pants! So unique. Great look!

    http://isabellasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your pants, the print is amazing! i've gotta to wear printed trousers more x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love your h&m pants, they remind me of proenza

    vanessa, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it! And I admire your courage in style (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look. those pants are great way to add a little texture to outfits. Hope I could wear that kind of pants, they are so cool...

    ReplyDelete