Monday, January 17

Tonight, I'm a rock'n'roll star


Not the most thrilling outfit, but I wanted to share anyways.
Today I feel a little 'blah', meaning I only had 4 hours of sleep, went to school for 8 hours, then went to taekwondo for 1,5 hours and now I'm tired.
Monday has definitely become my hate-day. After our holiday was over the school chose to add one more class on mondays so that we now have 8 classes instead of 7. It might not seem like a big difference, but trust me, you can definitely feel it at the end of the day.
I'm thrilled that we're meeting at 10.20 tomorrow. That means more sleep for me and my sister has promised me that she'd take pictures of my outfit before I go to school tomorrow!

Blazer, jacket & rings, H&M. Top, bag & tube top, Topshop. Jeans & scarf, Gina Tricot. Necklace, Fashionology. Boots, Tiamo.

Love, Rosa <3

14 comments:

  1. Great looks!!!
    lovely!!!
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, I love your tshirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look!! this is definitely something that I would wear.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jacket! xoxo

    http://vickisfashionfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks honey!! Your shirt is amazing!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could see your shoes sideways, they look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heleen - I'll try to figure something out :p

    Otherwise:
    http://bosa-style.blogspot.com/2010/12/hello-beauties-yes-those-are-crappy.html
    or
    http://bosa-style.blogspot.com/2010/11/update.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool look, I love it!

    www.dressupwitjlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete