Tuesday, January 25

Who'd want to be men of the people, when there's people like you?


This is what I wore yesterday at my birthday...
I'm still so, so, so tired and my wrist hurts. Today's just been one of those 'blah' days, you know? Just boring, boring, boring.
Tonight I'm going to watch handball though. That'll be exciting! Denmark vs Sweden this time. We still haven't lost a match, cool right?

Hat, Dixie. Tee, jacket, dress, rings + tights, H&M. Scarf, Monki. Boots, Tiamo. Cardigan, Gina Tricot. Bag, Topshop.


Love, Rosa <3

9 comments:

  1. love the top ;) i love how you've paired it with those awesome stripey tights :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped tights and the Rolling stones tee!
    Awesome look, especially with your gorgeous hair!
    xo
    Freya

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sheer stripped tights!

    xoxo
    jO
    http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej! Jeg elsker at læse din blog - derfor giver jeg dig Versatile Blog Award!! Kig på min blog så du kan følge reglerne. Det hele står i dette indlæg: http://kathrines-blogger.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blog-award.html

    Kys Kathrine :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you really get that tee in h&m? that t-shirt with the tongue?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warhol - Yes I did. Bought it last summer while I was in London :)

    ReplyDelete