Wednesday, January 19

You gotta roll with it, you gotta take your time




Hello again dear readers.
Today's been sort of ok. I almost fell asleep during the first two classes today, not so good. But besides that just ok. Something that made my day much better was that I went shopping... hihih. I'll show you the coat tomorrow.
Gonna watch handball now, again. It's my newest fetish.

Tights, rings & jacket, H&M. Earrings, Fashionology. Socks, Asos. Bag, Topshop. Hat, Dixie. Scarf, Gina Tricot. Boots, Tiamo.

Love, Rosa <3

10 comments:

  1. HAHAH Shopping always makes life seem better :) I've just seen the nail polishes of your last post, I've the same blue one! Love it! :) I'm wearing it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shopping is therapeutic!
    great great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have beautiful hair. socks look fantastic.
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! <3 you look amazing - the socks are just awesome and I want your hair :D lol

    Love Ellen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit ! And you have amazing hair :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great style !
    love the shirt and the cross !

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! i'll be watching you;)
    great blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your style!thank you for the comment on my blog!
    i follow you!if you want follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete