Saturday, February 12

Light me up when I'm down


Another set of bad pictures. Yay..
I forgot my camera at my dad's yesterday, so I couldn't post my outfit, but here you go! This is what I wore yesterday.
Not much to say about today. I've been relaxing pretty much all day and now I'm watching ''Pride & Prejudice'' while eating Ben&Jerry's. Yum yum!

Cardigan, shorts + scarf, Gina Tricot. Tee, American Apparel. Tights, jacket & rings, H&M. Boots, Tiamo. Bag, Topshop. Earrings, Fashionology.


Love, Rosa <3

14 comments:

  1. The tights are gorgeous!! I love them!!

    http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it me or do you always wear trilby's? (is it trilby? Either way it's a hat!)
    You look amazing in them!
    I love the new header by the way - it's awesome!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great style!
    Nice blog, keep it up :)
    Teenage Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous!

    behindblueeyes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit. love your hair

    http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freya@WearItWithFlare - Haha, I do tend to wear my trilby a lot :p
    And thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these tights.

    great blog, follow u

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfit, especially that darling jacket! You have great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your style !
    Look my blog and follow me if you want xxx

    ReplyDelete