Thursday, February 10

So close and yet so far


Here you go. A little late. Actually, very late considering this is my outfit from tuesday, but better late than never, right? The pictures are crappy though, my legs look weird.
So, our winter break begins tomorrow. Very needed. Indeed, very, very needed. Even though I was ill the entire last week and ditched 2 classes today. Still, very, very needed.
That equals not so much blogging though in the upcoming week - I never know what to blog about during vacation...
Now I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

Hat, Dixie. Shirt + scarf, Monki. Cardigan, Vila. Socks, American Apparel. Boots, Tiamo. Jacket, H&M. Bag, Topshop.

Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING sheer top. i'm obsessed with them atm.

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool outfit !!

    /Rikke og Ditte
    http://modekolibrien.dk

    ReplyDelete