Sunday, March 6

Give us a little love



This is the only time I'll post something like this. Normally I think that posts with videos of yourself singing and stuff like that are a little odd, but with this performance I just had to.
This video is of me and some of my class mates singing a Fallulah song called ''Give Us a Little Love''. The thing about this performance is that Fallulah actually posted the video on her page on Facebook, which is kinda cool. I'm really proud of my class mates for this performance.
And by the way, I'm the third one singing in the beginning of the song, hihih.
The sound isn't that great and the video is out of focus almost through the entire thing, but I hope you like it!

During this weekend I've been in Copenhagen and I didn't manage to post some things that I bought and an outfit from this past week before I went there, but I'll post it tomorrow.

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRATATATATATATATATA!!!
    Great job girls ;) Now you just need a new cameraman!!

    ReplyDelete