Saturday, March 19

Sneak peak





HHey guys! Have I told you about a galla party we're having at my school in 3-4 weeks? Don't think so, but I'm not sure.
Anyways, this is the dress I'm wearing. Most of the seniors from my school are going to dance a dance called ''Les Lanciers'' - I'm not. That's not gonna keep me from dressing a bit up though! So I'm gonna wear this dress which is from Topshop. I'll show you guys some better pictures some other time - if it fits me, that is. I actually haven't tried it on yet....

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. Den ser fin ud :-) Hvorfor skal du ikke danse? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johanne Emilie - jeg vidste ikke rigtig hvem jeg skulle danse med, så jeg besluttede mig for jeg ikke rigtig gad at bruge tid på at finde en dansemakker :p

    ReplyDelete